RUBI has always been synonymous with quality and innovation worldwide.
TZ manual cutters are a new concept in the manual cutting of tiles with a separation capacity never seen before on the market and with innovative constructive solutions.
With a combination of the latest generation materials and an innovative design, the RUBI TZ is the most advanced manual cutter of tiles on the market.
- Smoother and more precise head movement.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm thickness. Ideal for large formats*.
- Robust and folding structure for added strength and ease in transport.
- Powerful breaking set (up to 1.500 kg), operable with one hand.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic tile.
- Excellent performance breaking system: Clean cuts with soft motion.
- Includes 8mm Scoring wheel and 22mm Plus Extreme scoring wheel. Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Base supplement for excellent support of ceramics.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16″(8mm) to Ø7/8″ (22mm).