Slim System Cutter
The SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER is a manual cutter specially designed for porcelain tiles on the market of up to 3 m by 1.2 m and between 3 and 6 mm thick.
The set consists of: three 110 cm aluminium guides, 1 scoring wheel with a 22 mm Extreme scoring wheel roller guide, 2 breaking pliers, 2 suction pads and a reinforced nylon carrying case.
- Facilitates a straight cut without deviations.
- Offers high quality performance.
- Progressive separation of the material, reducing the risk of breakage.
- For manual cutting of large format tiles with thicknesses between 3 and 6mm.
- Cutting capacity of 310cm. extendable as required with additional guides.
- With silicone cords incorporated in the guides at its base & the fixing suction pads, the SLIM SYSTEM guarantees accurate straight cuts without deviation.
- 22mm Scoring Wheel Plus Extreme – Tungsten Carbide mounted on a bearing with titanium treatment to offer a high performance and quality cut.
- Separation system, by means of adjustable pincers, which ensure a gradual separation of the tile, thus reducing risk of breakage.
- The set consists of:
- 3 guides of 110 cm, 1 scoring carriage with an EXTREME 22mm scoring wheel (ref. 01901), 2 plier breakers for up to 6mm tiles, 2 fixing suction cups for rough and smooth surfaces and a reinforced nylon carrying bag.
Call our Randalstown office on +44 (0)28 9447 2140 or +44 (0)28 9447 3040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the bracketed 5-digit Rubi reference number and your desired quantity.
Please note: all Rubi goods, stock or special order, will be ordered and delivered to McCartney Tiles, Randalstown. Postage of goods may be available at extra cost at standard postal rates.
(Terms & Conditions apply)