The circular cutter TC-125 is part of the SLAB system, ideal for large format tiles.
For the correct operation of the TC-125, it is NECESSARY to use the SLIM cutting guides. Thanks to this system of guides, you will obtain a precise and smooth cut. The TC-125’s carbon steel sliding plate incorporates stainless steel radial bearings with a very simple adjustment system that allows the machine to be in perfect condition.
- Accurate cut thanks to the Slim System guides. Equipped with a carbon steel slide on adjustable stainless steel radial bearings.
- Double dust reduction system: suction or wet system.
- Height-adjustable cutting head (plunge effect), hinged from 0° to 45°. (mitre). Fast adjustment system.
- For cutting ceramic sheet and all types of ceramic tile. Suitable for natural stone and sintered stone. Especially suitable for large format pieces.
- Compatible with Ø125 or Ø115 mm blades. (Suitable for blades with reinforcement bar, type TVA).
- Switch with SECURITY lock. Avoid accidental start up. Electric cable with PRCD (differential).
- Direct connection to vacuum AS-30 PRO (Ø32mm). Includes adapter for other models and brands (Ø37, 42 and 50 mm).
- Regulation valve and quick connection for hose ** (Ø16 mm). Rubber stopper for the suction outlet. IMPROVES ergonomics in wet cutting.
- Injected aluminum blade protector with transparent polycarbonate lid with quick opening and closing system. It MINIMIZES the projection of particles and water.
- Tilting side guard for mitre cutting. REDUCES water splash and IMPROVES dust aspiration.
- Includes TCR-125 SUPERPRO diamond blade (dry cut), carrying case and accessories. For easy transport and storage.