DC-250-1200 230v Water Saw
The RUBI DC-250 saw range of electric tile cutters is formed by machines with mobile heads offering the professional tile fixer the maximum functionality, reliability and precision in their work.
The DC-250 saw is ideal for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for porcelain tiles cutting or occasional cutting of natural stone.
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminium square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Extruded aluminium tables, removable for an easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
- For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials.
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with a controllable water pump
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for mitre cuts.
- Includes diamond disc CEV-SUPERPRO Ø250 mm.
- Machine supplied without cable (Remember to include the cable in your order).
Call our Randalstown office on +44 (0)28 9447 2140 or +44 (0)28 9447 3040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the bracketed 5-digit Rubi reference number and your desired quantity.
Please note: all Rubi goods, stock or special order, will be ordered and delivered to McCartney Tiles, Randalstown. Postage of goods may be available at extra cost at standard postal rates.
(Terms & Conditions apply)