Fibre Reinforced & Flexible Self Levelling Floor Compound
FlexiLevel is a fast setting, flexible, fibre reinforced and protein free cement based formulation designed for smoothing and levelling subfloors prior to the installation of floor coverings. FlexiLevel can be applied from depths of 2mm – 50mm in one application and it is suitable for use on all common substrates including underfloor heating systems and timber substrates – the minimum application depth on timber substrates is 4mm. FlexiLevel is fast setting and therefore ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles can be applied after 3 hours and impervious floor finishes such as decorative vinyl after 24 hours.
25kg will cover 5.25mÂ² at a depth of 3mm
- Apply from 2 – 50mm in one pour
- Fast setting – tile after 3 hours
- Ideal for use above underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for timber substrates ▲
- Apply directly to T & G floorboards ▲
- Simply mix with water
- Protein free
- ▲ Minimum application depth on timber substrates of 4mm.