Rubi Long-legged Spacers – 3mm / 1000
The RUBI spacers are, without any doubt, a really indispensable range for obtaining perfect finishes in any installation work of ceramic tile.
RUBI manufactures spacers for joints with a high quality base material and, for this reason, they do not present any type of imperfections or burrs.
- Reinforced tile spacer, especially for large format tiles. Quality base material, free of impurities and imperfections. Bottom frame designed for a good settlement in the grip material.
- Tile spacer for large ceramic format and rectified.
- Tile spacer for large formats and rustic.
- Tile spacer for floor tiles with thin joints.
- Tile spacer for industrial or rustic tiles.
- Tile spacer for floor tiles.
- Tile spacer for wall & floor tiles with minimum joints.
- Tile spacer for wall tiles.
- Hollow structure with internal reinforcements. Supports the tensions and allows to leave into the joint and to grout over.
- Redesigned internal geometry. High flexural strength and crushing.
- Ideal for large formats.
- Ideal for large format tiles in walls.
- Quality base material, without impurities or imperfections.
Call our Randalstown office on +44 (0)28 9447 2140 or +44 (0)28 9447 3040, or email email@example.com referencing the bracketed 5-digit Rubi reference number and your desired quantity.
Please note: all Rubi goods, stock or special order, will be ordered and delivered to McCartney Tiles, Randalstown. Postage of goods may be available at extra cost at standard postal rates.
(Terms & Conditions apply)