Manual Diamond Polishing Pads
The range of RUBI manual diamond polishing pads is ideal for edge grinding and polishing, both for surface cuts of natural stone and ceramic tiles.
The RUBI manual diamond polishing pads are semi-flexible diamond and their EVA body means they have excellent adaptation to the user’s hand. The grip has a side slit that increases the ergonomics of the block and reduces hand fatigue during use.
- #60, #120 and #200 for grinding.
- Wet use is recommended.
- Different grain sizes:
- Semi-flexible. Good adaptation to the user’s hand.
- #400 for polishing.
- Dimensions of the diamond plate: 55×90 mm.
- Rubber pad dimensions: 58x94x30 mm.
- Range of diamond rubber pads for roughing and edge polishing, cutting and surfaces of natural stone and ceramic tile.
Call our Randalstown office on +44 (0)28 9447 2140 or +44 (0)28 9447 3040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the bracketed 5-digit Rubi reference number and your desired quantity.
Please note: all Rubi goods, stock or special order, will be ordered and delivered to McCartney Tiles, Randalstown. Postage of goods may be available at extra cost at standard postal rates.
(Terms & Conditions apply)