Tanking Kit – Tape & Paste
Waterproofing Kit for areas exposed to wet/damp conditions
Tilemaster Tanking Paste is a single coat, fast drying sealant system based on co-polymer technology. It is designed to produce a barrier to moisture that is flexible enough to accommodate slight movement and/or vibration which may be expected under normal conditions of use in and around well constructed, structurally stable floors, walls and shower cubicles. The system seals, stabilises and prepares substrates ready for the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles.
The Tilemaster Tanking Kit comprises of a pre-mixed, easy to use waterproofing paste, reinforcing joint tape and preformed corner tape. All contents of the Tilemaster Tanking Kit can be purchased individually.
Tilemaster Tanking Paste has been designed to be applied as a single coat application at approximately 0.5mm in thickness. Applying Tilemaster Tanking Paste at 0.5mm thickness provides a fully tanked and waterproof membrane for tiling onto.
Tilemaster Tanking Paste is fast drying and therefore ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles can be applied after 3 hours in ideal conditions.
2.5kg Tanking Paste covers approximately 7m2 when applied at 0.5mm thickness.
3.5kg / Tub
- Protects water sensitive substrates from exposure to water
- Seals and stabilises surfaces prior to applying tiles
- Single coat system, no priming required Fast drying, apply tiles after 3 hours
- Ready to use, easy to apply
- Ideal for wetrooms, showers, steamrooms and bathrooms
- Can be used internally and externally
Surface / Substrate
- Wet Areas
- Underfloor Heating
- Limited Movement/Vibration