Delivery Terms & Conditions
1) Full or final cleared payments are required before your order is prepared and a delivery date can be arranged – Carriage charges apply. NI to NI and NI to GB Carriage charges will be priced at our hauliers standard rate (+ monthly fuel surcharge) at pallet rate only.
2) We require at minimum, 24 hours notice before date of collection of goods in order to guarantee delivery date (BT to BT postcodes only).
3) Delivery dates after these payments are subject to the following turnaround times, these times are approximate and may vary (excl. weekends & bank holidays):
- NI to NI – Day 1 Collection, Day 2 Delivery
- NI to GB – Day 1 Collection, Day 4 Delivery
4) On special order items, delivery dates can only be arranged when goods arrive at our Randalstown warehouse.
5) We advise having your goods delivered at minimum, 5 days prior to fitting.
6) Standard deliveries are contracted out to our approved handlers, Woodside Distribution, on your behalf. Orders are delivered on a large (18-26 tonne) rigid lorry between 08.30 – 17.30, Monday to Friday (Timed deliveries can be arranged at additional cost). Orders are unloaded to the nearest safe, accessible point. Orders are contracted out as kerbside only and any other unload point is subject to driver discretion. The driver will not handball goods. Goods are unloaded by tail lift and hand-pump pallet truck – a hard, flat surface is required. There must be an adult on site to sign for the goods.
7) Woodside Distribution may call or send you a text with a time slot. This is only an estimation and delivery may fall outside of this period.
8) If an adult is not present on site to sign for a delivery or we have not been notified of access restrictions preventing a delivery, you may be subject to re-delivery charges in order to reorganise a new point of delivery.
9) Please read all of our delivery information prior to placing your order and notify McCartney Tiles Ltd. of all access restrictions. Alternative delivery arrangements can be made on your behalf if required and given enough notice.
10) All orders are photographed prior to leaving our warehouses. All orders leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Upon delivery, please check for correct quantities and condition of goods – photograph and sign the delivery note for any obvious damages or shortfalls. Your claim may not be accepted if the delivery note is not signed as damaged. Any damages must be reported to us in full, by writing (email acceptable) within 48 hours along with photographic evidence of all damaged pieces to aid our claim with the haulier. After 48 hours, or fitting, no claims can be entertained.
Computerised: March 2022